Not my black brownies recipe! A different one! Sometimes I just want a different texture to my brownie and when I freaking have NO TIME to bake elaborate stuff but want to stuff my face to feel better, BROWNIES are the answer. Life is like a tray of brownies, reminds you of SHIT💩 but still GOOD. THESE ARE THICCCCC AND WITH THE CHUNKS OF BISCOFF COOKIES BETWEEN. YUMMYYY! I normally eat brownies warm but somehow I like these chilled. These days we don't even have time to pee, wth! Just glued to my laptop until midnight. And when I get a chance to pee, I bake brownies.#PRIORITIES . Also, diz is how you get UTI. END OF STORY. RECIPE BELOW
BISCOFF FUDGEY BROWNIES
Makes 16 brownie squares
Prep time: 20 mins
• 50g dark chocolate
• 40g Cocoa Powder
• 3/4 tsp espresso powder
• A pinch of sea salt
• 125g hot water
• 80g butter, melted
• 100gwhite sugar
• 50g brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup All Purpose Flour
• 1/8 teaspoon Baking Powder
• 150g biscoff cookies, blitz to fine crumbs
• 4 biscoff cookies, roughly crushed to layer between
• 60g butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 170'c
2. Melt 60g of butter and then mix well with the biscoff fine crumbs. Press crumbs flatly into a 7" square tin.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder, espresso powder and sea salt. Pour hot water over and mix till smooth.
4.Melt 80g of butter with dark chocolate in a microwavable bowl for 1 min. Mix to combine after.
5.Add butter choc mixture, sugar, vanilla into the mixing bowl and mix all to combine.
6.Add flour and baking powder to the mixture and whisk till smooth.
7. Pour half of the batter into the prepared tin with the biscoff base, crumble some biscoff cookies to layer between and then pour remain batter to cover. Top with more cookies to decorate.
8.Bake for 15 minutes or until top looks baked and brownie feels medium firm to the touch. Let cool completely before cutting. I like to eat this brownie chilled cos I like the texture of it when it's thicccccccc and hardddd. But of course, you can always serve warm!